Join millions of satisfied MobiPesa customers who have grown their businesses, paid for school fees, and managed expenses with peace of mind.
How simple is the process?
- It's very easy. Click here to start your loan application
- Fill out our quick loan application and submit for approval
- Get cash sent directly to your M-Pesa in an instant
What we offer
- Loan terms starting from 30 Days
- Loan amounts from KES 5,000 to 300,000
- Interest rate starting from 5% (lowest)
- Top ups & extensions with a few clicks
- Repayment period of up to 12 Months
If the loan amount is 5000 Ksh and the loan term is 180 days. Therefore, the total Interest would be:
Ksh.5000*0.00067*180 = 603 Ksh.
- Government issued ID/Passport Number
- Registered Safaricom mobile number
- M-Pesa registered line (over 1 month)
- Loan request: be at least 18 years old
- Good credit score (exceptions may apply)
How do I Repay my Loan?
- Simply login to your account and repay your loan using Lipa na M-Pesa.
- You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
- Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments.
- Increase loan limit every time you repay on time.
Privacy and Permissions
When you apply for a loan with us, we will ask for permissions to use the data on your phone in order to verify your identity, create a credit score, and provide you the fastest loan in Kenya. We encrypt the data you choose to share with us to protect your privacy. We take your privacy very seriously and promise to never share your information with third parties.
Terms and Conditions
MobiPesa charges a one-time service fee of 5-20% of principal amount. Repayment schedules may vary. There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal at any time following disbursement. A one-time late fee of 5% of principal amount and interest may be applied to loans past due. No other fees will be charged after this time. Additional terms and conditions apply. MobiPesa will never charge you more than the amount of your service fee (plus a one-time late fee if you do not pay by the due date). Fees do not compound or accrue. Grow with MobiPesa and build your limit upto KSh 300,000 by making your loan repayments on time
As a responsible mobile loan service provider in Kenya, we would like to share below reminders:
- Only borrow what you are able to repay.
- Only borrow what you really need.
- Your credit history is important, so remember to repay on time to avoid repercussion.